We are always adding more classes, so keep checking back to see if a woodworking class that you want to take is added to our schedule! If you see an "out of stock" class in our store, then it means it eaither (1) the class filled up already, or (2) we've offered that class in the past, but didn't offer it this year. In either case, please visit our waitlist, and let us know that you'd like to attend a currently full class (if someone cancels) or you'd like us to offer a specific class this year.
2023 Woodworking Classes
- April 14-15: Make a Dovetail Saw + Tenon Saw with Tom Calisto (2 Days)
- April 24-26 Introduction to Hand Tool Woodworking with Joshua Farnsworth (3 Days)
- May 12-13 Make a Colonial Pipe Box with Jeremy Tritchler (2 Days)
- May 15-16: 18th Century Wood Carving with Kaare Loftheim (2 Days)
- May 29-31: Introduction to Green Woodworking with Mike Cundall (3 Days)
- June 2-3: Veneering for Furnituremakers with Dave Heller (2 Days)
- June 9-10: Build a German Shaving Horse with the Ellis Brothers (2 Days)
- Jun 16-17: Build a Wharton Esherick Three-Legged Stool with Tom Calisto (2 Days)
- June 19-21: Introduction to Hand Tool Woodworking with Joshua Farnsworth (3 Days)
- July 13-14: Sharpening Woodworking Hand Tools with Bill Anderson (2 Days)
- July 15: Handplane Skills with Bill Anderson (1 Day)
- July 17-19: Introduction to Historic Wood Finishing with Don Williams (3 Days)
- August 21-23: Historic Parquetry with Don Williams (3 Days)
- August 28-30: Introduction to Hand Tool Woodworking with Joshua Farnsworth (3 Days)
- September 1-2: Make a Dovetail Saw + Tenon Saw with Tom Calisto (2 Days)
- Sep 22-23: Make a Compound Dovetail Tool Tote with Tom Calisto (2 Days)
- October 9-11: Introduction to Hand Tool Woodworking with Joshua Farnsworth (3 Days)
- October 23-27: Make a Portable Dovetailed Hand Tool Chest with Bill Anderson (5 Days)
- November 6-7: Make Workbench Fixtures with Bill Anderson (2 Days)
- November 17-18: Make a Moving Fillister Plane with Bill Anderson (2 day)
- December 8: Make a Dovetail Memento Box with Bill Anderson (1 day)
- December 9: Making a Dovetail Memento Box with Bill Anderson (1 day)
Learn More our Woodworking Classes
Photo GalleryLearn More
Check out a collection of photos of our woodworking school and woodworking classes so you can get more comfortable and prepared for attending your class.
Getting Here & LodgingLearn More
We know most students can figure this out on their own, but we offer advice on getting to our woodworking school, and places to lay your head at night.
What to ExpectLearn More
You may be a bit curious about what to expect when you get here. Here we'll answer some F.A.Q.s about our woodworking classes.
Meet our InstructorsMeet Instructors
Our woodworking classes are taught by world-renowned hand tool woodworkers. Learn more about each instructor here.
School Home PageSee 2023 Calendar
Visit our woodworking school home page to see important links to help you before you take woodworking classes with us.
Woodworking ClassesSee All Classes
View all of our traditional hand tool woodworking classes to see which woodworking class is the best for you.