Free Shipping to USA + International Shipping Available
Build this Beautiful Bow Saw while Learning to use Traditional Hand Tools.
Learn how to recreate this historic and elegant English bow saw, which is perfect for many uses in any woodworker’s workshop. This detailed 2-disc tutorial will not only guide you through the building process, but will help you develop many hand tool skills. You’ll learn:
- How to select & prepare appropriate wood for making traditional hand tools
- How to use hand saws, hand planes, chisels, rasps, and many more hand tools
- How to cut several different variations of the mortise & tenon joint
- How to artistically shape wood using saws, chisels, rasps, gouges, & spokeshaves
- How to taper bow saw pin holes using reamers to ensure a tight fitting handles
- How to sand & scrape for a beautiful finish
- The pros & cons of different types of finishing products for hand tools
- How to assemble, properly tension, and use a traditional bow saw
- Free Autographed Photo of Bill to the first 100 Buyers on WoodAndShop.com!
With 3.6 hours (217 minutes) of instruction, you’ll be able to create this shapely English bow saw, and learn many valuable traditional hand tool skills along the way. SEE PREVIEW VIDEO BELOW…