The Most Practical Resource on Joinery Planes!
Many woodworkers have been searching for practical advice on choosing, refurbishing, tuning and using traditional joinery planes. Bill Anderson and Joshua Farnsworth offer the first comprehensive video about different types of traditional joinery planes. Filmed on location in Roy Underhill’s Woodwright’s School in Pittsboro, North Carolina, this video helps woodworkers of all skill levels learn:
- About different types of wooden and metal joinery planes, including Rabbet Planes, Moving Fillister Planes, Shoulder Planes, Dado Planes, Router Planes, Tongue & Groove Planes, Plow Planes and Combination Planes
- What to look for when searching for joinery planes
- How to spot and fix common problems
- How to refurbish and repair different wooden and metal joinery planes
- How to sharpen skewed irons, straight irons and various nickers
- How to adjust and use different types of joinery planes
- How to use planes to make and refine grooves, dados, rabbets, tenons and other joints
With nearly five hours of instruction, this video is perhaps the most detailed and practical resource on joinery planes!
SEE PREVIEW VIDEO BELOW…