WATCH HOW FAST THE BENCH GETS ASSEMBLED:
- Includes High Definition Streaming and MP4 Digital Video Download (or you can purchase the physical DVD here)
- Should be playable on all TV’s, computers, & digital devices (although, use a computer to download as customers have trouble downloading & unzipping with mobile devices).
- Step-by-step detailed instructions & plans
- Geared toward beginner hand tool woodworkers
- Nearly 7 Hours of detailed instruction
- Filmed at Roy Underhill’s The Woodwright’s School
MORAVIAN WORKBENCH PLANS + CUT LIST
- Will Myers’ 1 page PDF plan and 1 page cut list are included for free (downloaded after video purchase)
- Detailed Premium Moravian Workbench plans (57 pages) also available for purchase here
STREAMING / DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
After completing your purchase you’ll be taken to an order confirmation page (see what it looks like here). On that page you’ll see the link to stream or download the video. You’ll also find links to the plans and cut lists. You can also access these links from your account, which you will create during checkout. Also an email should be sent to you with the links. If you don’t see the email, please check your spam folder and mark the email as “not spam”.
ABOUT THE HOST:
Will Myers is an expert furniture maker from North Carolina, who specializes in building reproduction furniture with historical hand tools. Will is featured in the best-selling DVD “Building the Portable Moravian Workbench with Will Myers” and on the PBS TV show “The Woodwright’s Shop”. He also teaches woodworking classes at Roy Underhill’s “Woodwright’s School” and the “Wood And Shop Traditional Woodworking School”.
PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE MORAVIAN WORKBENCH AND THE VIDEO SHOOT:
If you’ve built a Moravian Workbench, contact me here to send me a photo and details about your customization. I’ll post it on Wood And Shop!
If you’re interested in buying this tail vice, add your name to this list to be notified when a batch is ready for sale.