FREE SHIPPING TO USA! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!
A Traditional Housewright Shows You The Right Way to Sharpen Your Saws
Sharpening a saw by hand seems a daunting task for many woodworkers. They are intimidated by the vast amount of information, and often resort to taking the tools to a professional, with varying results. Traditional housewright Ron Herman walks you through the steps to achieving accurate and consistent results in sharpening both back saws and hand saws.You’ll benefit from Ron’s vast knowledge and years of experience. He runs through the essential tools and the proper techniques for shaping then sharpening your saws so that you know when they are sharp – you’ll be satisfied with the results.
- Learn secrets to sharpening backsaws & handsaws
- Discover the truth about “shaping” and “set”
- Cut fleam into a saw & learn how to “test the run”
- Achieve consistent results with Ron’s methods
- 84 Minutes of incredible woodworking instruction