FREE SHIPPING TO USA! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!
Hands-Free Workholding in a Snap! Learn the steps to building a continental, or ”dumbhead,“ shaving horse – a shop mainstay since the 15th century. Able to hold wood firmly in place with a foot-operated vise, a shaving horse leaves both hands free to do the work and quickly relocate your workpiece.
- How to build a shaving horse that’s adjustable to fit different material thicknesses
- To lay out and perform the construction steps using primarily traditional hand tools
- The techniques to create wedged tenons to hold the legs firmly in place and how to level them
- Basic applications for this valuable shop tool
- 189 Minutes of incredible woodworking instruction