FREE SHIPPING TO USA! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!
The Workbench is the Heart of any Shop
A solidly built flat-topped bench, that’s capable of firmly holding work in a variety of ways, is perhaps the single-most important woodworking tool in any shop. This joiner’s bench weighs in at more than 300 pounds so it’s sturdy enough for hand tool work. But it also knocks down to become reasonably portable. And the face and tail vises – as well as plenty of bench-dog holes – offer lots of solid options for workholding. The finished workbench is 7′ long x 28″ wide, and the height can be customized to fit your needs.
- Made from solid hard maple
- Two sliding, quick-release vises
- 3″-thick quartersawn butcher block makes for a flat and stable top
- Includes a PDF with cutting list, illustrations and sources for all hardware
- If you’re ready to build a versatile, sturdy workbench that will last a lifetime, look no further!
- 167 minutes of incredible woodworking instruction
- And much more!