Use hand skills to build these Windsor tables
FREE SHIPPING TO USA! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!
You’ll learn to use traditional hand tools and techniques as you build an elegant octagonal table. You’ll learn:
- Tips on riving your own wood from logs
- The benefits of using a shaving horse and what features to look for in your own
- How to use a drawknife and spokeshave to form wood into sculpted, elegant shapes
- To boil wood for bending – simpler than steaming for small pieces
- About leg geometry and how to sight, bore and ream mortises accurately
- To hand-cut a half-lap joint to add strength, and stability to your table
- Learn the simple pleasures of hand-crafting your own furniture.
- And much more!