FREE SHIPPING TO USA! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!
Perfect storage for small and delicate tools
Calipers, pencils, drill tips, nail sets, a marking knife – the list of smaller tools in your shop is long and likely to grow. You need a handy place to store all these items, and having them close to your bench is a good call. The Craftsman’s Tool Chest fits the bill perfectly and looks great as well! In this woodworking video you’ll learn:
- Easy methods for beautiful grain matching
- The technique (and how to make the jig) for cutting perfect finger joints on the table saw
- About making a light and clever drawer joint
- How to make and hang drawers for maximum storage space
- The simple steps to add attractive bracket feel
- 151 minutes of incredible woodworking instruction
- And much more!