How to Turn a Flea-market Find into a Fast, Accurate and Smooth-cutting Tool
Whether your plane is old or new, discover tips that will make it perform with surgical precision. With just a little effort and a couple hours, you can turn any handplane into a super-tuned, high-performance tool.
Many woodworkers are looking for a handplane that can be brought back to working life with just a little time and effort — and at a great bargain. This DVD from Christopher Schwarz shows you how to rehab a flea-market find (or soup up a new tool) into a perfectly tuned plane that can handle any task.
- What to look for in an old handplane
- How to break it down and clean it up
- How to assess and address various problems
- How to reassemble a plane beyond factory standards
- And how to super-tune it for top performance
- 2 Hours 36 Minutes of incredible hand tool instruction
- And more!