FREE SHIPPING TO USA! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!
In this video, Matt Cianci teaches you how to take a cheap flea market backsaw and tune it to create a high performance tool. With this video, there’s no need to overpay on an expensive backsaw. You’ll be able to find a used back saw that is worthy of reconditioning. Maintaining a backsaw takes some time, but with the right knowledge, it can be fun and rewarding.
You’ll love Super-Tune Your Backsaw if:
- You want to maintain and care for your back saw.
- You found a cheap back saw and want to revive it.
- You’ve damaged your back saw, and want to see if you can repair it yourself.
- How to assemble and disassemble a back saw for cleaning
- How to tune all of the parts together
- How to sharpen and set the teeth for many types of saws
- And more!
- 124 Minutes of incredible woodworking instruction